If you're anything like me, holiday shopping for you starts early and ends late. I always get preoccupied in between. This year, I had a little break during Thanksgiving and traveled to Central America for a couple of weeks! We are so close to the holidays so I thought I'd share some of my favorite local places to shop! Shopping locally matters and supporting small businesses has a great impact on the economy, environment and the community. I hope you are able to find something amazing from this list!
A local Colorado Springs, CO favorite of mine!
- My go-to shop for cards for any occasion
- They have punch-cards (earn those rewards!)
- Lots of stationary and unique gifts
- I bought 80% of my stocking stuffers from here
Another local Colorado Springs, CO you can't miss!
- For those of you with a sweet tooth, like me!
- Seasonally changing sweets and baked goods
- Vegan and gluten free options
- Sweets with bold and fresh flavors
You can still order same day deliver just in time for the holidays, located in Colorado Springs.
- Specializing in beautiful handcrafted arrangements
- Carry local candy, honey and jam
- Floral workshops that are amazing and unique
- Flower hour from 4-6 pm!
Want a gift to support local artists and that's sustainable? This Colorado Springs gem always has something unique!
- Local, sustainable and handmade products
- A shop housing over 50+ local vendors
- A variety of fun workshops ranging from cookie decorating, ornament making and water color classes.
A photo shoot with your significant other can also be a great gift! ANY couples portrait or engagement session booked in the month of December is $150 off and can be used from January-March 2020.